I'm lovin' it RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm lovin' it RPG

The official RPG site of Mc donalds

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anti-breakipidia: Tell Break

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Break
Elder
Elder
Break

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Anti-breakipidia: Tell Break Empty
PostSubject: Anti-breakipidia: Tell Break   Anti-breakipidia: Tell Break Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:45 pm

I thought it might be fun that, seeing as though I'm usually the know it all/question answerer, it might be fun to let you guys go crazy with some questions I have for you! A question can be answered by anyone in anyway they see fit. So, here goes:

#1: Anime Cosplay

What's the sense in drawing anime characters dressing up as other anime characters? Doesn't that kind of... defeat the purpose of drawing the original character entirely?
Back to top Go down
Cast
Elder
Elder
Cast

Number of posts : 414
Job/hobbies : The best Reimu

PostSubject: Re: Anti-breakipidia: Tell Break   Anti-breakipidia: Tell Break Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:21 pm

Yo Dawg, We heard you like anime Cosplay, so we put a Anime Cosplay in your Anime, So you can Watch Anime cosplay while you watch your Anime...

Or, somthing like that... I myself have never seen a Anime charichter dressing as another Anime charichter. Although I have seen them turned in to Furry or gender bent Oh..Oh gawd my eyes!
Back to top Go down
https://castrpg.forumotion.net
Break
Elder
Elder
Break

PostSubject: Re: Anti-breakipidia: Tell Break   Anti-breakipidia: Tell Break Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:32 pm

It is rare... or maybe you have seen it, you just didn't know it?!?!?

#2: Twilight

If everybody hates it, why is it so popular?
Back to top Go down
Cast
Elder
Elder
Cast

Number of posts : 414
Job/hobbies : The best Reimu

PostSubject: Re: Anti-breakipidia: Tell Break   Anti-breakipidia: Tell Break Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 12:18 pm

It got populer before it got hate on, If nobody knew about it how could it be hated?

You see it started when some one picked up the book and said "I ...dont really get it, its kinda written wierd and stuff..." Then some one els read it and was like "WTF!?!?!? Vampires are blood thirsty monster thingies that keell people!!!!" And then another guy picked up the book and said "Hey, there bending the rules of Vampires!, Again!...Bitches".

And this group grew and grew, and then the people who hate everything populer found out, and there was a great war againsed Twilight fans and Twilight haters on the internet, stories of Twilight fan-girls attacking peoples aroused (wich some seem far to unreal to be true, but some sound pretty real). And rumores of Twilight haters being fat ugly people! (this has been disproven).

Word has it that soon the war will break out in to RL, where Twilight lovers will be forced to go by a certan dress code to tell them apart from the lesser race! gangs will break out and the streets will run red in blood! (think Gangs of New york) It will be the most grusome battle ever faught! Wich willlast over six hundread and sixty six years! And finally, after ALL that, stupid people will have been exstinct and the rest of humanity could live on.
Back to top Go down
https://castrpg.forumotion.net
Makoto Nanaya
Master
Master
Makoto Nanaya

Number of posts : 460
Job/hobbies : Behind You
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: HIPSTER FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Anti-breakipidia: Tell Break Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:51 am

I SWALLOWED A PIECE OF PAPER BECAUSE I WAS THIRSTY, AND NOW I HAVE A PAPER CUT IN MY THROAT!

Love,

D
Back to top Go down
Break
Elder
Elder
Break

PostSubject: Re: Anti-breakipidia: Tell Break   Anti-breakipidia: Tell Break Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:06 pm

So you could say your throat has been...

Anti-breakipidia: Tell Break Horatio-Caine-discovers-a-Traitor

...parchment?

Anti-breakipidia: Tell Break Yeaaaaah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anti-breakipidia: Tell Break   Anti-breakipidia: Tell Break Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anti-breakipidia: Tell Break
Page 1 of 1